THANKSGIVING.WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR!!


Its so funny how we always think about things that we are thankful for every year during Thanksgiving, we all survive little mishaps everyday here and there, we tend to overlook the little things that matter and think about it on the third Thursday of November. While some things are in our memory temporarily, i tend to always recount that afternoon at my house all by myself trying to put out grease fire, the smoke, i wasn't sure i was going to make it out alive, after putting out the fire, i was still unaware that my house was still burning inside the structure, i had lunch with family and we all took naps six hours later smoke started coming out from the walls, that was when i had to call 911,the firefighters told us that if we had gone to bed that night, we would not have made it out alive, Carbon monoxide poisoning. Those words still ring in my ears till today "YOU ARE SOME REAL LUCKY FOLKS, IF YOU HAD GONE TO BED YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT OUT ALIVE"
Fast forward exactly seven months today,looking at my Thanksgiving meal and back at the mental distress it caused me, living in two different hotels temporarily for a month while the house was being repaired, i have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, to be alive to celebrate another Thanksgiving, this year started with some folks that didn't make it this far? So what are you thankful for?
On the other hand let me share my thanksgiving meal with you
Happy Thanksgiving


Comments