I LOVE THE 90"S


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss those years, those early years before the invention of the internet, Blackberry, I phone, GPS, Wifi and Hispeed Internet. Not like these advances are not good but life was so much simpler back in the day. I feel like all this technology has cramped my lifestyle and shortened my bed. It is so much easier for people to reach you even when you are trying to avoid them.Every year a new car contains one better gadget its either GPS, or Ipod port or something. I love the fact that Google also makes idiots look like smart people because back in the day there was no Google to get some answers for your homework from because nowadays everyone seems to know everything even when they really don't. TV was so much fun to watch and since i was raised in Nigeria i got to watch a lot of British TV programmes like RentaGhost, Chuckle Hounds, Dr Who, its not like in this decade where all these fake people put themselves on a reality show and show off their fake lifestyle trying to impress people that don't even like them. Fashion was different with leggings, bell bottom pants, Timberland boots, Kangol hats, who remembers all that. I can do a I love the 90's marathon because those were fun years in my life.

90 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE 90'S
1.MACARENA:  I remember when the Macarena dance came out in 1996 and I would stand in front of my TV in my big t shirt and shorts and try to do the Macarena dance. If you dont remember  the video, here is the link.



2. SUPERNINTENDO
I wasn't a Nintendo freak but everyone seemed to have one. It was one of the fun things to do especially during the holidays and now they seem so outdated especially when there is Madden and PSP 3 in 2010. Even X box doesn't come close anymore



3. BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD
                                                                                                                         
I just cant get the way those two crazy cartoon characters laugh out of my head till this decade. One of the shows i miss on MTV and i don't know if it is still aired but it is definitely one of the things i love and still miss about the 90's

Comments