I LOVE THE 90'S MARATHON PT 2

So far i listed 3 things about the 90's that i like and also miss very much so I will continue with my list.

4.LEGGINGS:Apart from wearing them in the 90's they came back again to haunt me after another whole decade, the ones i dont see much are the ones that go from one ankle to another under the feet. I think it is a fashion that will never die

  5.THE COSBY SHOW: 
One of the best family shows one could ever wach, a sitcom that one will never ever get tired of watching, i don't care how many reruns are shown, it just keeps getting better. The Huxtables are a perfect example of a couple trying to manage their household. I enjoyed watching the discipline and love they gave to their kids and which i think is lacking in some homes a couple of decades later.I loved Rudy best, she just had something about her. The couple were also crazy and witty as well as the other kids.
6.COMING TO AMERICA: I think the movie was made in the late 80's but it was a movie that one could watch over and over again in the 90's and it made Eddie Murphy my favorite actor back in the day.
7.SPICE GIRLS: With hits like "Wannabe" "Mama","Who do you think you are?" I cant forget the five Pop singers, the posters, the hair, their music was a great highlight of the 90's. sad to see them split in the early 00's

8.SOUL II SOUL BRAIDS: Those giant braids that get you out of the salon quicker than anything else, they were also easy maintenance and easy to take down.

9.MICHAEL JACKSON: Even in death his music is still one i can play anytime. Back in the day I loved all his music and learned the words too. His music was different and he definitely was a legend. Most memorable songs with music video "Remember the time" "Scream":you are not alone" and "Black or White"

10. CAPTAIN PLANET: I remember the theme song "Captain Planet, he is the hero, going to take pollution down to the zero............" Waoh. Who thought about Sponge Bob Square pants?

Comments

  1. The 90s were really cool, those days I was still in sec school and then I entered uni. I had less cares in the world. Nice list up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment